Full-Service Veterinary Care for Cats and Dogs
At El Campo Animal Hospital, taking excellent care of your pets is our top priority. We offer comprehensive veterinary services for cats and dogs in El Campo and the surrounding area. We work hard to make sure your pet maintains a happy and healthy lifestyle.
Routine preventive care exams are an important part of your pet’s wellbeing. We recommend bringing your pet to El Campo Animal Hospital for a wellness checkup at least once a year. Our skilled team will perform a thorough physical exam to check for any symptoms of illness and disease. We also offer in-house bloodwork profiles to identify internal medical conditions that can become serious if left unchecked.
El Campo Animal Hospital offers the following canine and feline veterinary services:
- Vaccinations - Keep your pet up-to-date with their vaccinations and protect them against viral and bacterial diseases. We treat kittens and puppies as early as 5/6 weeks old.
- Parasite Control - We offer heartworm testing and flea/tick preventives.
- Dentistry - Annual dental exams are essential to maintaining good oral hygiene and preventing infection from periodontal disease.
- Surgery - We perform routine spays and neuters, tumor/mass removals, and orthopedic surgery to treat musculoskeletal conditions. All procedures take place in our fully-equipped surgical suite in accordance with American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA®) standards.
- Diagnostics - We use digital x-ray technology and ultrasound to accurately evaluate your pet’s internal health.
- Sick Care - Caring for a sick pet can be stressful and the El Campo Animal Hospital team is always ready to help sick pets get better with advanced medical treatment and compassionate care.
To learn more about our canine and feline preventive care services or to schedule an appointment, please call us at (979) 275‑1634.